Duck Confit Salad with Roasted Beet Carpaccio
- 2 Each Duck Leg Confit
- 8 oz. Roasted Beets (Peeled)
- 4 oz. Stilton Cheese
- 2 oz. Sliced Red Onions
- 10 oz. Mixed Baby Greens
- 2 oz. Toasted Walnuts
- 3 tbsp Walnut Oil
- 1 tbsp Sherry Vinegar
- Olive Oil for Drizzling
- Salt & Fresh Ground Black Pepper To Taste
- Heat Duck Leg & Thigh Confit in oven preheated to 400 degrees F until skin is crisp (about 12 minutes). (You can also save turning on the oven by heating on a grill for about 5 minutes per side)
- While Duck is heating, thinly slice rounds of roasted beets, and season with salt, pepper, & olive oil. Arrange a layer of beet slices on 4 plates.
- Place greens, onions, cheese, & walnuts in a large mixing bowl.
- Add Walnut Oil & Sherry Vinegar. Season to taste with salt & pepper, and toss.
- Carefully mound the salad on top of the sliced beets (dividing onto the 4 plates).